Designed for the everyday boater.
Call for availability
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Wave Racer meets ISO 9650-1 and provides an industry leading, 4 feet of floor space per passenger. Coupled with an insulated floor and the most visible canopy on the market, the Wave Racer provides the balance and security needed for all offshore racing enthusiasts. An automatic inflatable ramp, internal boarding ladder and automatically deployed oversized ballast system ease embarkation for passengers. The Wave Racer ISO is available in 4, 6, 8 passenger capacity and offered in a fiberglass container or vinyl soft pack. 360-degree visibility, SOLAS grade reflective tape, automatic ISO interior/exterior canopy light and ISO equipment pack make the Wave Racer an excellent option for the blue water racer.
• Industry leading, 4 square feet per passenger
• Bright, florescent safety green canopy
• Oversized inflatable buoyancy chambers
• Weighted, automatically deployed ballast pockets
• Reflective tape and ISO automatically activated canopy light
• Inflatable boarding ramp and internal boarding ladder
• Sealable viewing and ventilation port
• Sea anchor and buoyant rescue ring included
• Three clear windows for 360-degree visibility
• Rainwater collector
• Insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
• Vacuum sealed for protection against the elements
• Includes ISO 9650 equipment pack
|MODEL||DIMENSIONS (INCHES)||WEIGHT (POUNDS)|
|4 Person Soft Pack||27.5 x 17 x 11.5||69|
|4 Person Container||29.5 x 19 x 13||80|
|6 Person Soft Pack||28.5 x 18 x 11.5||76|
|6 Person Container||30 x 21 x 13.5||88|
|8 Person Soft Pack||29.5 x 19 x 12||88|
|8 Person Container||30.5 x 21.5 x 13.5||115|
|10 Person Soft Pack||29.5 x 19.5 x 12.5||99|
|10 Person Container||32.5 x 22.5 x 14||119|
|12 Person Soft Pack||32.5 x 20.5 x 14||114|
|12 Person Container||36.5 x 22.5 x 13.5||132|
Superior Life-Saving Equipment is a family owned and operated corporation located in Raleigh, NC.